Thursday, December 14, 2006

Well, the holidays are on their way and I gotta tell you I am not too happy about it. All the lights and decorations in people's yards scare the poo out of me. I feel the need to bark at every little thing I see and all Momma does is laugh at me and call me silly. I am not silly, I am trying to protect her from the massive inflatable Frosty the neighbor has in his yard!! Momma is the silly one.
Another reason why I have no holiday spirit is because Daddy thought it would be a good idea to go to New York and see Auntie Julie. They are all leaving me and Zeus for a whole week!! We have to go to the kennel. At least I like the kennel because my nice vet Sandra (Daddy's cousin) will be there every day with me and she has 3 little skin kids to play with and jump on. Momma will have to teach me not jump all over again when she gets home. It will serve her right for leaving me.
I had to go see Sandra yesterday and Momma found out I have Demodectic Mange and I have to have medicine now. Momma is also using supplements to build up my immune system. Stupid vaccinations. Momma is very sad and worried about leaving me, because she has never been away from me for more than a couple hours.
I am a very lucky dog because I get to go to work with Momma every day. All the guys she works with love me and give me treats behind her back. One of the guys brought me a steak yesterday. I love him now!! Momma works all morning and I sleep in my crate. At lunchtime we get to go for a walk and play with all the guys. Sometimes I get pretty restless in the afternoon because I want to go home and play with Zeus and Rachel and Daddy. Matt will play with me sometimes too, but he is waiting until I am bigger and play better like Zeus. Momma tells Matt to play with me and be with me more, but he cuddles me when she isn't looking. Silly Matt.
Well, that's all for today. I will let you all know when something exciting happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Bugsy!! TAG! You've been tagged!! Check out my blog to see what it means!!

Have fun at Sandra's! My momma had to leave me at Dr. Aaron's for a few days. I was so happy when she got home I peed in her truck! She didn't like that too much!!

Talk to ya later!