Friday, December 15, 2006

I got Tagged by Waylon

Well, I got tagged by my buddy Waylon so now i have to tell 6 silly things about myself.

1) I will put my little brindle butt on anything. I get to sit on Zeus and the guys feet in the office. They always think I am going to pee on them, but I don't even lift my leg yet. Silly human boys.

2) I am in love with a gorgeous Brindle girl named Hanna Banana. She lives really far away from me, but every time I see her picture I go crazy. She is kinda out of my league though because technically she is German and those German babes are to die for.

3) I think I am a king. My momma treats me like a little prince and daddy thinks I am the bomb. I am horribly spolied, but I figure I am worth it.

4) I also whine about everything. I keep hoping momma will just give in to me and let me have what I want, but most of the time she doesn't. Once in a while though she will give in so the whining is worth it. I have momma wrapped around my paws.

5) I want a white Boxer little brother. Daddy says no more dogs because we don't have any room. I think we would have plenty of room if we didn't have those cats!

6) I love cat food. It makes me fart really good and poop alot, but there is something about the cat food that I just can't resist. Sometimes momma isn't quick enough to pick up the dish off the floor and I can get a really good mouthful. Silly momma, she can't outrun me.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I like to sit on everything, too, including my sister Dakota! I'm not sure I would sit on Zeus, though. He looks huge!