Monday, December 18, 2006

Momma is Stressed!!

I really need help. Momma is over the top stressed out and Daddy is ready to throw her out!!! On Sunday morning Daddy made homemade blueberry pancakes for breakfast and he made one special just for me. Momma had to go and ruin it by putting the nasty Ivermectin in it. She put it on the floor for me and turned around to do dishes. She turned back around and Zeus was licking my plate. Daddy already gave him his pancakes but he took mine away from me too. I didn't really care, but Momma lost her mind. She was panicked about Zeus getting my medicine. She called Sandra right away to aske if I needed to be redosed and if it would hurt Zeus to have my medicine. She was really mad because she didn't know if I got he medicine or if Zeus got it. Silly Momma. The vet told her not to worry about it and that is Zeus got it he would be just fine. Well, she made Daddy go tot the store and buy some canned dog food (she wouldn't let me have another pancake) and gave me more icky medicine. She made sure I ate it this time! Momma is also worried about getting all the correct instructions typed up for when we go to Doggie Camp. She says me and Zeus can't be in the same kennel becasue I would be too much for him. We get to stay in Sandra's house in crates anyway becasue we are so special. I hope the other dogs at camp don't feel jealous about that.

On Saturday Momma left me FOR THE WHOLE DAY to take Rachel to her basketball tournament. That's OK though because I got to go in Daddy's truck with him and we got to hang out. She came home tired and crabby and started talking about everything she had to do and how there was no time to do it. DAddy just rolls his eyes at her and tells her to relax because it will all get done. It's a good thing Momma has Daddy and me to make her calm down. I think she is scared about leaving me because I am still just a baby and she has never left me before. She is scared about leaving Zeus because he hates to be away from Daddy. We are really spolied especially Zeus!! He gets to have all the good food and I get jealous. Daddy gives him yummy meat and veggies and stuff momma won't let me have. That's OK becasue we just wait until Momma isn't around and Daddy lets me have sutff too! Daddy says not to tell her becacsue she gets too upset if someone messes with her schedule. He doe sthe same thing for Matt and Rachel.

We love Momma alot, but she needs to relax. If anyone has any ideas to help Momma relax, please let me know and I will tell her. Yesterday she threw a fit because one of the rechargable batteries for her camera didn't work. CALM DOWN MOMMA!!! You still got me.

2 comments:

Waylon said...

Christmas Tag! You're it! Check out my blog to see what ya gotta do! Merry Christmas!

Deanna said...

Maybe some medicine?