Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Good News all around!


I had to go back to the doctor and get my skin scraped again. I didn't like it, but the good news is I don't have Demodex anymore!! Thank goodness, 'cause that medicine tasted really, really bad!! Momma was so happy and Rachel will kiss my head again. I weighed 55.5 pounds and Momma says I am growing into my legs whatever that means. When we were at the vet Sandra (my Doctor) told me and Momma and Rachel about a little kitty her dogs found in her yard that was frozen to the ground! Poor kitty. Sandra was doing everything she could to save the kitty. Momma talked to Sandra the next day and the kitty died in his sleep. Sandra felt so bad for the poor kitty. Momma told me and Rachel that the poor kitty died peacefully and is playing right now over someplace called the Rainbow Bridge.


I got a Valentine card from my Dog Mom. She invited me and Momma over to play with her and 2 of my brothers. I was so excited!! We went to play on Saturday morning and my Dog mom didn't remember me at first because she jumped on me and growled. I ran and hid behind my Momma's legs for a few minutes while all the dogs were sniffing me. After a while we went outside and got to run all over the place! It was so much fun! When we went back in the house me and my brother Tyson got in a fight over a toy and Momma took the toy and put it up where no one could get it. That's ok, because we all forgot about it a few minutes later anyway. All in all it was a good time. When we came home I heard Momma talking to Daddy and saying that I needed some more socialization with other dogs. She said I am very well socialized around people, but the only dogs I am good around are my brother Zeus and my friend Belle. She was telling Daddy how important dog socialization is right now so when I get older I will be secure and trustworthy. She talked about the need to read my body language and the body language of other dogs so she could head off problems before they happened. She talked about this thing called an article that she was going to look into. http://www.flyingdogpress.com/sayhi.html

I don't care, I just want to play and be a good boy. I also don't want to have to worry about Momma around other dogs because I want them to stay away from her. Oh well, I am still young and just learning. I can't wait to go to my Dog Mom's' house again to play with her and Tyson!

We get to go to the store after work today and buy some more Canidae for me and get a present for my brother Zeus because it is his birthday today!! He is 6 years old!! I can't imagine being that old. I hope I can still play like he does when I am old like that. I wonder what we are going to get him?

Well, I have to go take a nap now so I have energy to play with Daddy and Rachel and Matt and Zeus and the Kitties when I get home.

See you!!

1 comment:

Peanut said...

woo hoo on the demodex. I had that to when mom got me as a puppy. Oh and my poor brother Flash had scaroptic mange. My mom has dealt with it all